Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fabric.com Review


This past week I FINALLY got my fabric in for my Fluttershy top. I’m so so so SO excited! I’m gonna start work on it today, and I’ll hopefully have something more to post before the day is out. Woot!

This photo doesn't do the fabric justice. :/


I ordered my fabric from Fabric.com and I have to say that I'm completely satisfied with it. I bought Stretch Poorboy Rib Knit in Sky. The fabric was on last chance clearance, so I don't it's there anymore.
The image of the fabric from the website. Pretty accurate, imo.
I only have a couple complaints, but they're not that big of a deal. One is that, when I first found the fabric on the website, it was marked down, and when my money had finally gotten to my paypal, it wasn't marked down as much. Why do you play with my emotions fabric.com!? Okay, well that's not really their fault, but still, it hurt. Anyways, other than that, nothing that was really that big of a deal, the fabric is a bit thinner than I expected, but that's bound to happen when shopping online. The packing was also a bit complicated to open, I felt like a retarded monkey before just whipping out some scissors and showing the packaging who's boss. Ha, take that.

Other than that, it shipped and arrived as quickly as they promised. I would definitely buy from them again and suggest them to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment