Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Reasons I Don't Update...

Aside from the fact that no one reads this blog anyways.
/wrist
Yesterday was my last day of semester exams at school. Actually, I didn't any yesterday because I was either exempt or didn't have any. So basically I sat around in the library all day. Where as other kids left and got  breakfast. I am the COOLEST kid. The fricken coolest. Damn straight.
Reason #2 is that....I got a tumblr. I know. I know. I swore that it would never happen to me, but it did. My GOD is it addicting. I don't even understand WHY, but it is. Anyways, my URL on there is frozenguineapig.tumblr.com, and I  update there more often, so if you wanna follow me, feel free to do so.
Reason #3 is that. Get this. I've actually been working on stuff. Whaaaaat? Yeah, couldn't quite believe it myself either. I'm about 52% through with my top for Rikku and once it gets to be in a more wearable phase, I'll get to putting pictures up. I ALSO got my Fluttershy wig for Christmas. Yay. It's super duper cute and I love it and here's a picture of it and my Fluttershy shirt:

Ffff, I hate tooting my own horn, but man am I gonna hopefully be really fricken adorable in that cosplay.

Anyways. I'll hopefully be doing another feature later this month. All of my apologies for not doing one last month.
Anyways, next month is February. And everyone knows what special day comes up in February right? That's right. MY BIRTHDAY! Yepyep. I'm going to be turning 18

No comments:

Post a Comment